I would have had better results seeing a random stranger in a back alley than seeing Dr.Pranab Dutt (if you can even call him a doctor).

Dr. Dutt ruined my teeth, and I hope no one else has to go through that. Dr. Dutt is a terrible dentist.

I would recommend going anywhere besides Dr. Dutt. Dr. Dutt, RUINED MY TEETH.

He is completely irresponsible. He operates out of southern CA. Remember, you have a choice in what dentist you see, pick one that knows what he/she is doing, i.e. DO NOT SEE DR.

DUTT if you value your teeth. I did not know him nor did I know his incompetence.

In my opinion, his license should be revoked due to his malpractice.

Had an Experience with Pranab Dutt DDS?

Comments

westerndental is terrible

My teeth are now very sensitive after seeing Dr.Dutt, and his treatment did not fix my problem.

I now have to see other doctors to fix my problem, which he failed to diagnose. That is why I was so upset. I do however, feel that I should have gone about it in a more professional manner, but somethig as personal and important as your teeth can cause you severe anxiety.

I just wanted to be clear why I made this post: My teeth bother me because of his treatment, I still have to get additional work done, he did not diagnose my true problem, and I am upset.Bottom line.

westerndental is terrible

I would like to apologize and retract my statements.I was very angry about my teeth, and I said things I regret saying.

Please forgive me.I have tried to delete my posts, aftering calming down, but this website (pissedsonsumer.com) will NOT let me do so.

I WANT TO DELETE THIS POST!!! Why wont this site let me??? PLEASE, I want to delete this post.

I WANT TO DELETE THIS POST!!! Why wont this site let me???

I WANT TO DELETE THIS POST!!! Why wont this site let me???